Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thanks Dad! Happy Father's Day!

My Dad circa 1950s

"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it."  -Clarence Budington Kelland

"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."  -Bill Cosby

"Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever."  -Author Unknown 

"We have so much to be grateful for. Be grateful always and all will be great, always." -Elmer Helm

Thank you Dad, for sharing with me the power of giving-always encouraging me to live life as if it is my last day, with love, kindness, and gratitude to myself and others.

Love Your daughter, 
Janet


A recent photograph of my Mom and Dad. 
The photograph shows him receiving the Good Neighbours Awards presented by the Association of Neighbourhood Houses, where he worked for 37 years

No comments: