Monday, June 27, 2011

Teaching is a Gift Indeed! Thank You

 "Schooool's Out For Summerrrr. 
Schooools Out Forever!" 
 On the drive home from school, I was a little shocked both my sons knows the first verse to Alice Cooper's song, but ended smiling with gratitude, as I listened to them share highlights from their year,  how proud they are of their school, their teachers, and classmates.
Earlier in the day I attended their individual class award ceremonies where each teacher takes the time to share a student's trait they are most grateful for. Now, most know I cry at the drop off a hat, but to see tears of joy flow from teachers and parents alike was lovely. I was reminded how grateful I am for the friendship and support from other parents, the genuine care from teachers, their principal who leads with love, and for the enthusiasm, and school spirit from all the staff.
I am grateful for both my sons' teachers who encouraged and guided them with love and care.
Experiencing today how much the children trust, respect and care for their teachers, I am grateful.
Thank you Mrs. K and Miss I!
To the entire staff, kudos!
Have a restful summer and see you in September!
Janet

No comments: