Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Giving Project Day 9

Day 9.

My gives lately have been thank yous, so I continue with another thank you for my day 9.


This thank you goes to Jen, my manager.


The title of Manager just doesn't say enough of how she helps me every day.


Some new titles for Jen:


Jen, who took her day off to help a client with a challenge, and I only heard about it after the challenge was solved.
Jen, her signature phrase "there is always a way" attitude that inspires me and clients.
Jen, communicator extraordinaire, builds genuine relationships with clients and suppliers.
Jen, who understands my ideas and executes them with excellent attention to all details and finesse.

Thank your colleagues today, and share with me some new titles for your managers who help you achieve your success.

Download our thank you cards here...

No comments: