Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 16 - More Easy Ways to Give

I am on Day 16 and my daily gifts have already enriched my life. I am much more present and aware of everything and everyone in my life. I find myself more grateful for the little things- my kids' smiles, my husband's strength and support, time spent with family and friends, my colleagues' great work. I guess in a sentence I am feeling more grateful, more positive. If you have thought about starting The Giving Project, or are stuck on a day, here are few easy ways you can give today.

Tell one of your colleague's they are doing a good job.
When walking into your building, look behind you and hold the door open for the person behind you.
Smile at that person you have just held the door open for.

As Aesop once said… “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”

Enjoy your day.

No comments: